D4’s Top 10 Stories of 2016
2016 is coming to a close and 2017 is almost upon us. It has been a year of change on many fronts, a new president of the United States, new members of the D4 team, new frontiers of Search Engine Optimization, and many, many new websites launched by D4. We have also shared a lot of stories on our blog this year and thought it would be good to look back and see what this year brought us. Here are our top stories from 2016:
- The End of Internet Explorer and What it Means to the Business Owner This year Microsoft announced the end of Internet Explorer! On behalf of all web designers, web developers and internet savvy people everywhere, thank you Microsoft.
- Custom Developed Websites Integrated With WordPress CMS WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS, powering over 60 million websites and clients have been asking for it by name. Luckily we are WordPress development experts.
- Mobile Optimization and Your Google Ranking Did you know that whether or not your website is mobile optimized determines how it ranks on Google? In February of this year Google stated that mobile optimization will indeed be a ranking factor.
- Web Design Panel: What to Know When Redesigning your Website Do you own or work for a small business? Are you looking for more leads? More brand awareness? More followers? More engagement? AMA held a panel to discuss key topics concerning your website redesign.
- Holiday Promotions- Graphics & Landing Pages Smells of turkey and pine trees, decorative lights gleaming on houses, rosy cheeks and smiling faces, the holiday season is upon us! Did you take advantage of the season with a special promotion, holiday card or event?
- Differentiating Your Brand- What makes your company the better choice? Here at D4 we always start our relationship with our clients by asking questions and gaining an understanding of your business. One of the key questions we always ask is: What makes your company better than your competitors? Why choose you?
- D4 TrendSpotter: Engage Your Audience Here at D4 we don’t just design beautiful websites, we also offer a wide range of marketing services including content strategies and implementation, and a major trend we have seen working for big brands? Engaging content that reaches your audience in a meaningful way.
- 3 Reasons Your Business Should Be On Social Media Why would I use social media for my business? Are my customers even on social media? We get these questions and more all the time. Social media may seem like a buzz topic, or you may think only younger generations use it, but both of those assumptions would be wrong!
- D4 featured as panel expert at Reno-Tahoe AMA D4’s own John Dunlap was part of a panel of Reno marketing exerts at the Reno-Tahoe AMA luncheon in August, 2016.
- Marketing and Design For the Medical Industry Every decision a designer makes influences the image of the company and communicates a specific message to their potential clients. This is one reason why at D4 we pride ourselves on our ability to target an audience.
So there you have it. From Microsoft gracing us with the end of Internet Explorer to brand differentiation to marketing and design for the medical industry, D4 has been your go to source for marketing news in Reno, and will continue to keep you even more informed in 2017! Happy New Year everyone!