Eagle Lake – Website Design
Nestled in the undeveloped beauty of the Lassen National Forest, Eagle Lake Recreation Area is the perfect getaway. Eagle Lake was created by the melting of glaciers during the last ice age and is the second largest natural lake in California. As its name suggests, Eagle Lake is a great place to view golden and bald eagles nesting along with a plethora of other wildlife that inhabits the area. Check out their new website to plan your next camping and fishing trip. Don’t forget to check out all they have to offer at the marina!
Website Buildout & Custom Features
- Freshened up their old website design while maintaining brand integrity and some design elements
- Made website responsive for all devices and screen sizes
- Integrated their Instagram presence into the website design
- Created traffic funnel to better drive users to specific campground pages
- Added more prevalent call-to-action buttons for reserving campsites